Lady Gaga leaves lashes behind

Most people go with a cigarette or cuddle, but Lady Gaga gives very weird post-sex gifts: her fake eyelashes.
The “Poker Face” singer peels off her long lashes and leaves them on her lovers’ bed after they do the sex.
“Whenever I have a lover I leave them in their apartment on the pillow. Kind of like a keepsake,” she said. See, I’m going to put this more on the level of leaving toenail clippings behind, but she hasn’t had any complaints.
Lady Gaga said her notoriously raunchy streak is the result of an incident in a New York bar before she was famous.
She explained to Britain’s Independent magazine: “There was this one night where I had had a couple of drinks. I had new material and I had on this amazing outfit. I didn’t want to start singing while they were talking, so I got undressed. There I was sitting at the piano in my underwear. So they shut up.

“That’s when I made a real decision about the kind of pop artist that I wanted to be. Because it was a performance art moment there and then.”Source: celebutopia.net