Lady Gaga dying to be famous

 
It’s awful early to be making these kind of vows, but Lady Gaga claims she’ll “die” if she’s not famous.
“There are times when it can be a lot to deal with but always when I get up in the morning I try to find that very joyful place that reminds me that I would die if someone took it all away. If someone did that I wouldn’t be a person any more,” said the “Poker Face” singer.
She’s put some years in working at clubs and writing music for people like Britney Spears, but Lady Gaga is just 23-years-old and has just one hit record, her debut, “The Fame.”

“I have such an appreciation for where I am in my life because I’ve struggled and because I couldn’t get signed, and because I couldn’t get played on the radio,” continued the former stripper who attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart School with Paris and Nicky Hilton. “Right now the only thing that I am concerned with in my life is being an artist. I had to suppress it for so many years in high school because I was made fun of but now I’m completely insulated in my box of insanity and I can do whatever I like.”
Source: celebutopia.net