John Mayer: Covered in Kisses

 
Covered in kisses, John Mayer was spotted getting his groove on outside the My House nightclub in West Hollywood on Saturday (May 16).
The “Why Georgia?” crooner performed an impromptu version of “Man in the Mirror” and danced with an unidentified reveler before heading to his car to be driven home.
Talking about the wild night out, John tweeted: “Okay, check it. Just spent the last hour getting the reddest lipstick on me for a gag. When you see the pics of me leaving the club covered in kisses it’s all a gag. Have fun. Smile at the things that worry you. Play good music. Laugh. Live your life!!”
Continuing on to voice his disappointment over his ruined t-shirt, Mayer added: “I just lost a visvim D Scoop V neck tee to a 24-hour cycle TMZ joke. That was one of my favorite shirts.”